Sunday, January 18, 2009

About Me

Hey guys!
My name is Shannon Smith and I am a sophomore here at South. I came to South from Katy, Texas on a softball scholarship and I am majoring in Special Education.
I haven't lived in Texas all my life. I was born in Anchorage, Alaska and to this day it is still my favorite state that I have lived in and I am wanting to get back there to be with my Grandparents and Aunts, Uncles and cousins as soon as I can. After Alaska I moved to Las Vegas, NV, then to Katy, TX then Bakersfield,CA, then Katy, TX......AGAIN! and then out here to Mobile, AL. I know it seems like i've moved a lot and that is all thanks to the fact that my dad is in the oil business. I've hated it but at the same time it has made all the difference in teaching me how to learn to deal with many real life situations.
I love to travel and my goal one day is to go over to Norway, Sweden and Denmark because that is where a lot of my family originated from and i'm hoping to one day see my family heritage.
I always love to make new friends and I really like to consider myself and true and honest friend.
Have a great day!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment